Saturday, February 26, 2011

Swollen

This is about 3.5 days post-op and I'm walking around the house pretty well with crutches.  First day home was bad because of the cramps and nausea.  The second day home was mostly about getting the plumbing working, and today I've been blogging, and doing some exercises and resting.  I feel sooooo much better, all around.  The swelling as you can see here is a little wild, but not horrible.  It's expected.  Last night I put a pillow between my legs and gingerly rolled over onto my stomach to get much needed rest (I don't usually sleep on my back).  In the middle of the night I woke up and realized that I could not roll back over with out a lot of pain. Sandy had to help.  But in short, I slept 3 sessions of 2 hours each, the best sleep I had gotten in several days.

No comments:

Post a Comment