Monday, February 28, 2011

That's my chair!

Geez, I get up for one second and the dog steals my chair.  "I'm the pilot of that recliner, you're the co-pilot, dog".  Yesterday I tried to finish Metroid Prime Corruption on the Wii.  Spent all day playing it.  The stupid boss at the end took 30 minutes for each try and I tried 5 times, even looked up a walkthrough, and still didn't finish.  I gave up and today I'm playing Ratchet and Clank, a little more my speed. 

An update on the leg - My quad feels like it was in a charlie horse competition with the Dropkick Murphies, and that part of my leg wasn't even really messed with.  Actually, it probably was in a weird indirect way, though.  Everything in my body is pretty much back to normal other than the hip and leg.   That's really good. The pain is more like the pain you get in your muscles after a whole day of soccer.  Not a horrible pain.  

No comments:

Post a Comment